Circadiance® provides innovative products to individuals who use PAP equipment and to physicians’ offices and other healthcare organizations. Our primary professional customers are sleep labs and DMEs.
Our revolutionary cloth products can help your patients breathe more easily and comply with their treatment by reducing the problems associated with conventional nasal, full-face, and pillow-type PAP interfaces.
Why Circadiance Technology Works
- Reduced Air Leakage: SleepWeaver® is made of cloth with no rigid parts in contact with the skin. It inflates to form a balloon of air that pushes gently against the patient’s face to form a seal. The flexible cloth conforms to the exact shape of each individual patient’s face to reduce air leakage.
- Reduced Pressure from Headgear: Our headgear requires very little tension to achieve a good seal; the air pressure inside the mask does the job instead. Patients no longer need to continually tighten the mask, which means fewer pressure sores on the face.
- More Sleep Positions: SleepWeaver allows the patient to sleep on his or her side, back, or stomach without rigid buckles, clips, or faceplates digging into the skin. Because the mask is light and soft, it stays in place all night—even when the patient changes sleep positions. Due to amazing comfort users have reported waking up in the middle of the night and wondering if it’s still in place!
- No More Skin Irritation: Cloth is very smooth and breathable, so it can form a good seal without feeling sticky or tacky on the skin. Nothing enters the nose, so the mucosal tissues are not irritated. The mask contains no latex or silicone, so it does not cause allergic reactions.
- Less Noise: PAP mask noise comes from the exhalation valve, leaks, and turbulence inside the mask. SleepWeaver’s small exhalation holes eliminate air “whooshing” or “whistling” sounds. The mask fits with very few leaks, reducing sudden noises. And the mask is designed to minimize air turbulence.
By eliminating these problems, our products allow patients to continue their therapy in comfort and get the deep and restorative sleep they need. Read our testimonials to learn how much patients and providers love Circadiance!
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on industry news.